I stole this from Ev’yan, so I thought I would fill this out since I don’t have much on my brain right now.
The rules of the “MeeMee” are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
- I have an unnatural obsession with realty television. My favorites are (in order of preference)–Intervention, America’s Next Top Model & X-weighted. I’m not sure exactly why I love these shows, but I do, especially intervention. Thank goodness for Youtube.
- I have always, and will always, love Britney Spears. Christina was cool, but when I was a kid I was all about Britney, and even though she went a little crazy, I can’t help but enjoy listening to her music–past, present and probably future. “Womanizer, you’re a womanizer…”
- I’ve wanted to own a Mac computer since I was like 12. It was always my dream to own a Mac, and create my stories on it. My dream was to own a tangerine iMac which I always thought were the coolest. When I finally bought my Macbook last summer, it was more exciting than I ever let on because it was a dream come true. And my purple Mac case made it that much prettier.
- I can still fit into a dress I wore when I was six. No joke. It’s shorter and I have to wear a shirt under it, but for the most part it still fits me. And I kind of love that.
- Batman is my favorite superhero. When I was a kid I always wanted to be Catwomen and my favorite Cartoon was Batman: the animated series. I also saw The Dark Knight 3 times in theater but I was hoping to see it six. And if you’ve seen the movie, I hope you got the reasoning behind that, haha.
- I absolutely adore grocery shopping, which seems funny because it’s so hard for me to eat sometimes, but the grocery store is probably one of my favorite places in the whole world. When me and my best guy friend Nick-o used to hang out, we would seriously spend an hour walking around the grocery store together. Weird, but also fun.
And since I can’t think of anyone to tag–that and my blog repertoire is pretty minimal–I’ll leave this for anyone who wants to steal it to steal it and reveal random facts about yourself.
Oh, and finally I thought I would post a clip from Reefer Madness: the musical which I have been playing on my birthday present from Andrew since Wednesday night (oh, did I mention I have the best boyfriend ever?). Seriously, if you haven’t seen this movie WATCH IT! It’s hilariously funny, and everyone loves a musical. My only warning is that it will get stuck in your head: