The beginning of April, I had a list of things I wanted to get done before April shifted into May. Of course, being me, things didn’t all get accomplished but I tried my best to be productive Shannon. But what was important was I knew there were things I wanted to do, and I did them.
- continue working and revising Nameless. Could have done more, though.
- start writing more regularly (at least after school ends). Put aside a hour a day for writing.
- spring cleaning. (…again)
- start cooking more often, and different foods. Cooking much more vegetarian and vegan foods. I really want to try cooking with tempah since I’ve heard good thing about it (and my last experience with it was less than positive). sort of, kind of. Definitely more baking.
- start exercising more regularly. bought a Wii Fit.
- trying to detox from white sugar.
- get out into the world more (afternoon walks with Andrew, photographing more, ect.)
- start looking for a job. no fun what so ever… every job is either food related (which, can’t do) or jobs I’m not qualified for.
- finally get a letter to Ev’yan in the mail (I’m a bad pen pal.) took me until the end of April, but yes… I did accomplish this.
May is going to be one of those really busy months which gets crazy and I feel like screaming. I have a feeling there will be a lot of baking (since it calms me). We have, in order of events, Andrew’s 20th birthday, Graduation, Mom’s 50th birthday, and Mom’s birthday Prom. Lots of events for lots of dressing up, which is always okay with me. Especially since my graduation dress has been purchased, after a nice quest today… and yes, I got the Calvin after traveling to another Winners. Okay, no quite the sale price, but compared to the online price, I got a great deal.
Still keeping up with my 30 day pledge. Today, for shopping, was a much more casual day (plus, it’s raining cats and dogs outside). Although once I slipped on that dress, I never wanted to take it off. I have never felt so pretty before… ever.