I haven’t done a questionnaire in a while. Being that it’s Friday, and I want to write, I figured that I would answer one of these instead of a ramble. Okay, not a ramble. Another ode of love to Andrew. Lately I’ve been feeling completely lovestruck–like I’ve fallen in love with him all over again. All I want to do is lie on my couch and make out like I was seventeen again. Maybe that is strange that I love just wrapping up in his arms and kissing for hours until our cheeks are pink and flush, but there is just something about kissing that I love. Not saying I don’t enjoy… other things. Just that making out, pure and simple, is a nice retro change.
So in honor of lover boy, a survey about love. Because, all you need is love, am I right?
All about Andrew
- What’s their full name? Andrew.
- How old are they? Twenty years old
- When is their birthday? May 12th
- What are their hobbies? Computers. Comic Books. Cooking.
- When did you start dating? October 2003.
- Do you two have a song? “Fly me to the moon” — Frank Sinatra.
- Do you know their middle name? Yes. Charles.
- What perfume/cologne do they wear? None, and he doesn’t need it because he always smells amazing.
- How did you two meet? My best friend introduced us. Then we started chatting online and became friends. And then I realized that no other guy had ever made me feel like he made me feel just through talking.
- Do you notice the little, cute things about them? If so, like what? His dinosaur face when he’s “angry”. The way he looks at me, and just smiles. How excited he gets over television programs at intense moments (like, Trueblood, for example). And a million other things I don’t want to share because I love keeping them to myself.
- What about them caught your eye? His smile.
- Do you like their friends? Sometimes I have more fun hanging out with him and his friends then I do with my own.
- Do they like yours? For the most part, yes.
- Were you into this person before you knew they were into you? Oh yes. I was completely and utterly smitten.
- Do you love this person? With my entire heart. More then I’ve ever cared about anyone in the whole world.
- Have you told them? Everyday.
- Do you consider this person the right one? I consider him the right one, the only one.
- Would you want to have kids with this person? We’ve talked about it… someday.
- How old do you want to be when you get married? In all honesty, I could marry him now or fifty years from now. As much as I want to make that commitment, either way we know how we feel about each other and that’s what is important.
- Would they make a good husband? The best.
- What about a good father? Oh yes. Someday. Far from now.
- Do you think they’re the perfect fit for you? Yes. He understands me, and loves me still. He gets my quirks, understands my craziness, and still loves me. There is no one else in this world that would fit me as much as he does.