Things that make me beyond happy and giddy…
- Feeling better after far too long feeling sick.
- Sober nights of fancy footwork and friends.
- Brand new sparkly nail polish (red carpet and chunky blue.)
- Seeing my boyfriend after two weeks of not seeing him and being able to wake up beside him.
- Veronica Mars season three (I know everyone else thinks it’s the worst season, but I adore it. Maybe it has something to do with the beautiful Chris Lowell.)
- Being able to finally see the floor of my bedroom, and have my closet organized.
- Diet lemonade and grocery store sushi.
- Having my Christmas shopping for Andrew completely done!
- Sushi Earrings from work.
- Self cut blunt bangs that actually garner compliments from hair dressers!
- Wearing men’s dress shirts and making it work.
- Fuzzy orange slippers.
- And feeling like writing for the first time in a long time. It may be silly posts like this, or outfit posts, but just feeling like writing is enough to make me dance around my bedroom in my underwear. (And when it’s – 18 degrees outside with windchill, and the wind easily penetrates through windows, that definitely means your giddy.)